Rest help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rest help

I have a pse bow madness red rip cord arrow rest at 20 yd I have a slight arrow kick. If I move the rest it will kick the other way no matter how little or much I move it I have the kick. I can put on a broad head and have no kick at all.
    Please help
    Last edited by pse matt; 05-26-2011, 12:20 PM.

You won't have a kick with your broadhead. It acts as vanes on the front of your arrow in turn stabilizes your arrow right away. Does your broadhead hit in a different spot than your fieldpoints? If so which side of the field point is your broadhead hitting?

Comment

they are side by side hitting same spot

Comment

If your arrow really was kicking off to one side your broadheads would group differently than your field points. It could be as little as an inch. If they are hitting the same spot I would say that you don't have enough arow kick to worry about if any at all. It could just be your shaft flexing.

Comment

put it on paper?

Comment

or strip your vanes off one arrow and shoot it bare shaft with a field point from 15-20 yards. Don't go over 20 yards though.

Comment

Thanks Guys will dig in to it more

Comment

May check for slight fletching contact

Comment

Make sure your nocking point is around a 1/16th high in the rear with that rest.

Korbin

Comment

Working...
                  X