Sight Lights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sight Lights?

Whats the brightest sight light yall have found?

EDIT: I am having trouble seeing during the day out of my Ground Blind. I use the SABO sight and im having problems with the sun drowning out my red dots. I currently use a Tru-Glo but its not bright enough.
    Last edited by cksweat678; 05-25-2011, 09:15 AM.

You dont need a bright one.... you need a dim one.

In the Dark it its almost if not impossible to see past a brightly lighted pin to your target.

With a dimly lit pin you can see both.

Comment

the trophy ridge blue light was plenty bright for me

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
        You dont need a bright one.... you need a dim one.

In the Dark it its almost if not impossible to see past a brightly lighted pin to your target.

With a dimly lit pin you can see both.
        Actually, I am having trouble seeing during the day out of my Ground Blind. I use the SABO sight and im having problems with the sun drowning out my red dots. I currently use a Tru-Glo but its not bright enough.

Guess I should have been a little more specific

Comment

Originally posted by cksweat678 View Post
          Actually, I am having trouble seeing during the day out of my Ground Blind. I use the SABO sight and im having problems with the sun drowning out my red dots. I currently use a Tru-Glo but its not bright enough.

Guess I should have been a little more specific
          Oh Ok... I use the tru glow and it was TOO bright, shot of black spray paint and a needle fixed that (made a little peep hole)... can you just swap out the red pins? Yellow and Green show up better for me.....

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
            Oh Ok... I use the tru glow and it was TOO bright, shot of black spray paint and a needle fixed that (made a little peep hole)... can you just swap out the red pins? Yellow and Green show up better for me.....
            As far as I know they don't make replaceable pins for it. It's a "peepless" sight and it actually works very well for me out of my stand but I struggle with it in the blind unless its early morning or late afternoon.

check it out and see what ya think...

http://www.tacticalarcherysystems.com/sights.html

Comment

Wow! Never seen that before... SABO sights, Those look pretty sweet! But Have NO idea how they even work... or if a sight light would help... good luck with that!

Comment

Cobra Bushwhacker ,,,,,, only about 70 bucks,, plus it has stainless hardware...

Comment

I am not sure if any of them are actually brighter than the others, to me they all look like they were made in the same factory and put in different packages

Comment

the hha blue burst is very bright and will adjust so dim you can't hardly see it

Comment

Working...
                    X