Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

stokerized ss1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stokerized ss1

anyone every used the stokerized ss1.

I'm thinking of putting one on my new z7 extreme

they are awesome i shot one on a z7 extreme and ordered one for my z7

Comment

how was the one you shot set up

did it have weight rear and was it the saturn weight or one of the other ones?

Comment

Bump. Looking at getting one for my Carbon Matrix Plus.

Comment

I still think the fuse carbon blade freestyle, doinker dish, b-stinger are better! The ssi just doesn't get out there far enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckdaddy69 View Post
            I still think the fuse carbon blade freestyle, doinker dish, b-stinger are better! The ssi just doesn't get out there far enough!
            but have you tried it?

I have man bstingers and postens, my particular bow is top heavy and so through the shot the stabilizer doesn't do its work.

Plus some guy actually run a stabilizer on front with the ss1

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
              but have you tried it?

I have man bstingers and postens, my particular bow is top heavy and so through the shot the stabilizer doesn't do its work.

Plus some guy actually run a stabilizer on front with the ss1
              Bro, the answer to your question is no, he hasn't tried it. He reads forums and parrots other people I'll put money that he hasn't tried all of the stabilizers that he listed.

I'm going to order one as soon as I can decide on a color combo. I was really interested in the Carbon Blade and have shot my bow quite a few times with a bud's on my bow. I just can't justify the money for a stabilizer that's only improvement over a $20 S-Coil is it looks really cool.

Comment

i just got confirmation that mine is on the way. I'm going to give it a whirl, I think the concept works.

pisser is I've got a new z7tactical all set up minus the dang scope which I keep hearing is 2-3 weeks out.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckdaddy69 View Post
                  You can custom order any size bar for the ss1. But I have heard the best way is to just order the ss1 with saturn weights for the back and a reg. weight in the front. Then take a reg. stabilizer like the hunter 8" with a max jax and put that in the front of the bow.(Z7 extreme and Z7)
                  I would have ordered on like this, but was told that I can not use this set up in a hunter class for ASA.
                  txdukklr, please give a review when you get yours set up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipground View Post
                    You can custom order any size bar for the ss1. But I have heard the best way is to just order the ss1 with saturn weights for the back and a reg. weight in the front. Then take a reg. stabilizer like the hunter 8" with a max jax and put that in the front of the bow.(Z7 extreme and Z7)
                    I would have ordered on like this, but was told that I can not use this set up in a hunter class for ASA.
                    txdukklr, please give a review when you get yours set up.
                    thats what i'm going to try a saturn in the back and the 2oz in the front. I'll throw my posten on if that doesn't give the bow enough balance. I'll post up results

Comment

Working...
                    X