Athens Ibex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Athens Ibex

Does anyone shoot or have experience shooting an Athens Ibex? I am interested in looking at one, but my local dealer does not stock them. Thanks for the help.

ttt

Comment

one of my best friends has one and loves it. The only experience i have with them is from watching videos of them on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by txcountryboy86 View Post
        one of my best friends has one and loves it. The only experience i have with them is from watching videos of them on youtube.
        Thanks. Anybody else have any experience with the Ibex?

Comment

I wish. My closest dealer doesn't stock them either. I'm lovin my Accomplice 34 though. But I here the Ibex is a whole different animal.

Comment

Originally posted by HawgEnvy View Post
            But I here the Ibex is a whole different animal.
            How so?

Comment

shorter,different grip than the rest of the line-up,fastest of the bunch. But like I said. It's just what I've read. I've no real experience with it. Check out the Athens forums.

Comment

Originally posted by HawgEnvy View Post
                shorter,different grip than the rest of the line-up,fastest of the bunch. But like I said. It's just what I've read. I've no real experience with it. Check out the Athens forums.

Thanks. I thought you were referring to a negative comment you had read or heard.

Comment

Check with Medic911 it seems he is in the know on that bow. He posted about it not to long ago. Also maybe check with Cuttheloop he shoots for or did shoot for Athens. The only comment I can post is I am lovin my Accomplice.

Comment

Actually here is the old thread

Comment

Looks like a good bow judging from the specs.

Comment

I really like the feel of the ACC 34. I'm pretty set on gettin the 32 to match. There's a "Big 5" series ACC 32 that is black/grey zebra camo and can be ordered w 100# limbs. I'm not into animal print and could never pull 100#,personally. Just thought I'd spread the info.

Comment

Working...
                        X