Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats a good value bow

Comment

I recently bought the same bow in black ops as well in the 60lb version. It maxes out at 62lbs and I'm getting 301 fps with a 349 grain arrow at a 29" dl. My goal was to shoot one pin out to 30 yards with the same point of impact at 20 pulling around 60lbs and it acheived it. It has a comfortable valley, is dead at the shot and well balanced.

They would still have sold a bunch of them if it was bare bow in my opinion.

Comment

Nice rig. My nephew has one and loves it and for a first time bow owner he can shoot it lights out !

Comment

Congrats bro really nice shooting bow...

Comment

Bowtech and Matthews are great bows -- the only basic difference is the rough draw on Bowtechs but they do shoot realy nice especially the destroyer.I have owned both!!!!

Comment

Bought my Assasin about a month ago after listening to what Rocky and Jerry had to say
              about them on here.All i can say is those guys put me on the right bow.Sweet
              shooter and fast.Only Bowtech i ever bought.Think i'm gonna stay with this one for awhile.

Comment

Congrads. I have four bowtechs and have been thinking about the assassinas the next member of the family

Comment

After shooting the Assassin for a almost a week now I can't tell why I didn't like the draw cycle. The bow feels great and shoots great. I feel much more confident than I felt with my X-Force.

Comment

Sweet looking bow, Im all Bowtech,

Comment

congrats on the assassin....... you don't have to spend 900 bucks to get an awesome bow.

Comment

Congrats! Its a sweeeet shooting bow!

Comment

Congrats on the new bow, Jim is an awesome guy to work with. IMO his service can't be beat.

Comment

I am also looking at it. After hearing this Im sure it will b the next in line.

Comment

[quote=ecfire1967;3741304]
                              Originally posted by HEADHUNTER71 View Post
                              man that looks really familiar.Mathews mission,just sayn, but nice bow though!

congrats![/QUOTE

Yea poor mans Mathews. But I don't feel like I sacrificed anything.
                              HEY! What? We Refuse to Follow!!!

Comment

Congrats on that! Tear it up!

Comment

Working...
                                X