Help me pull the trigger...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me pull the trigger...

...on some arrows. I'm not blonde, but I sure feel like it sometimes!

I know it's not rocket science, but I want to make sure I'm doing the right thing in spending my $$.

Now that my poundage has recently increased to the dizzy heights of 38lbs, I realize that I need to change my arrows from my current Victory V6 600 spine. (There's not even two month's worth of use in them... they'll be on classifieds soon.)

I'm looking at the same again in 500 spine, but it's not that easy to find just the shafts, so I can have pink blazers put on.

My fave pro shops don't stock them, but I found these on eBay - 12 for $60.95 - seems like a deal, no?

Using them mostly for indoor/outdoor practice and 3D. I crunched all the gpi numbers and it seems like the lightest arrow that will fit my specs and needs.

What say the GS - do it??

I have purchased from them and would purchase again. Make sure you clarify when the cut them the throat of the nock to the tip of the shaft distance. I shoot victory v3 350s. Great arrows for the money

Comment

That's good to hear. Looking at the auction, they are not offering to cut to length. But I will double check - many thanks!!

Comment

A dozen for $60 is a very good deal

Comment

I bought the Victory shafts from Bowhunter Superstore on eBay. I paid through PayPal and several days later thought I would check on the status of my order. It's not showing in my purchase history! I checked my PayPal account - payment was made.

Just called the Bowhunter Superstore and the lady who answered has been mega helpful - I just sent her a pdf of the PayPal transaction so she can check to see if they received the funds. She's going to call me back.

Booooooo!!!! I want my arrows.
          /stomp feet
          /clench fists

I know there's a reason. Romans 8:28
          *sigh*

Edit to add - just got the call back. They confirmed that they received the payment but have no record of the order through eBay. Looks like an eBay messup. The supervisor is going to look at it on Monday then ship the arrows priority.

Super nice, super helpful people at BHS.
          Last edited by Lynda; 04-30-2011, 09:57 AM.

Comment

looks like a good deal to me

Comment

Originally posted by Speedmaster View Post

I bought the Victory shafts from Bowhunter Superstore on eBay. I paid through PayPal and several days later thought I would check on the status of my order. It's not showing in my purchase history! I checked my PayPal account - payment was made.

Just called the Bowhunter Superstore and the lady who answered has been mega helpful - I just sent her a pdf of the PayPal transaction so she can check to see if they received the funds. She's going to call me back.

Booooooo!!!! I want my arrows.
              /stomp feet
              /clench fists

I know there's a reason. Romans 8:28
              *sigh*

Edit to add - just got the call back. They confirmed that they received the payment but have no record of the order through eBay. Looks like an eBay messup. The supervisor is going to look at it on Monday then ship the arrows priority.

Super nice, super helpful people at BHS.
              Yes I love BHS, i have beaught countless things there and have spent alot of money with them, but they are a great seller.

Comment

Working...
              X