Mathews MR 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mathews MR 6

Have been looking at the new Mathews and like the Z-& Magnum. But also want to shoot the new MR 6 and can not find a dealer that has one or is planning on getting one. I tried Smithfield, Davids, All-Star, Outdoor Pro, and Alvarado Pawn. Anyone know anyplace else if DFW or close to DFW I could try? I would like to shoot one and compare the two. Have been reading on the net and there have been alot of good things said about MR-6.

Was at my proshop last week and they said there still 2-3 weeks out. A guy was in there to look at one shot the magnum and bought! I thought it was smooth and very quiet for being fast as it was.

Comment

the monster 6 and the m6 just about the same only price of a new one the (grid lock riser) is the differance.

Comment

My MR7 should be in later next week and you can try mine !

Comment

I have had a M6 for 2 years ago and just got a Z7 Magnum. From what I was told by Mathews, the MR6 is about the same as the M6 except for the gridloc riser and it comes with a 31" DL. I love both of mine, but there is a definate difference in the draw cycles of each one. You can't go wrong with either one of them

Comment

Working...
          X