Looking for new target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for new target

I am looking for a new bow target my dog chewed up my old one. Any good ones for a reasonable price out there? And where is the best place to find it?

The black hole is a pretty good target for the price. $39 u can shoot field tips, fixed blade and expandables. U can find them at academy.

Comment

The Blob is the best FP, BH target for the money.

Comment

Reinhart, anywhere

Comment

Reihart has a simulated 50# carp...

Comment

Originally posted by head View Post
            Reihart has a simulated 50# carp...
            cool, do you throw it in the pool and practice?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              The Blob is the best FP, BH target for the money.
              +1 I've shot so many times at this target. It heals FP and takes a lot of BH to chew it up. And then you can flip it to the other side. Make sure you buy an arrow puller as well. This really stops the arrows.

Light-weight arrow removal tool removes any size arrows from 3D targets

Last edited by Delirious; 04-12-2011, 09:30 AM.

Comment

acadmey

after losing a arrow to a target that no longer stops the arrow (made a cool sound though) I went in search of a blackhole. both cabelas and academy didnt have one. ended up with what looks like a blackhole but with a cabela's brand on it. hope it lasts better than the green block i destroyed.

Comment

We carry several different style targets at Academy. We've got the black hole, the reinhart, as well as your basic burlap/nylon bag style targets. Local pro shops sometimes will buy from us on sale and go resell at higher price.

I hate to say it, but we're kind of like wal-mart. I don't mind...cause I get a discount!

Comment

I have nothing but good things to say about my rhinehart

Comment

Sell the dog and buy a black hole. Shooting mine for 3 years now. Both FP and BH and this last few wknds I had one arrow penetrate almost to the fletchings.

Comment

reinhart 18-1 but fieldpoints are heck to pull out

Comment

I have a DIY target for sale that I made.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkin STX Hank View Post
                            I have a DIY target for sale that I made.
                            http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=203820
                            pFFT, my broadheads would tame that beast in no time

Comment

Originally posted by Delirious View Post
                              pFFT, my broadheads would tame that beast in no time
                              Hey it is cheapier and once all of the clothing is chewed up just filler back up. There is a big ole hole in the top just for that reason. I will make you a deal if you want to try and tame it........ hehehe

Comment

Working...
                              X