LaCrosse hunting boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LaCrosse hunting boots

Are you guys a fan of LaCrosse hunting boots? If so which model do you recommend? Are they good for doing lots of walking?

Interested also. Rubber boots always tear my feet up. I would like to know if you can do a lot of walking in them also.

Comment

I just bought a pair of Lacrosse Coil Scent Snake Boots... i will post a review in several weeks.

Comment

I have the uninsulated rubber boots with the felt like material lining. I'll see if I can find a pic...

Comment

Here they are...they've worked great for me so far. I always spray a little foot deodorant to help control sweating and extra odor.
          Attached Files

Comment

These might be my next rubber hunting boot. BPS will had them on sale right before the season starts.

Comment

I've had LaCrosse but have since switched to Muck boots because they fit my feet better and are easier to walk in.

Comment

I use Alpha Burlys and the Green "Burly". For the $$$ the burly cant be beat. Muck are great, but WAY TOO HOT (for me). and the neoprine (sp?) seems to hold odor and stink worse than a rubber boot

Comment

Originally posted by KeeganNotSansaba View Post
                  Here they are...they've worked great for me so far. I always spray a little foot deodorant to help control sweating and extra odor.
                  I have the same boots very comfortable but in early bow season they are very hot. I have had them for 4 years now and still look brand new and are getting more and more comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by JStrickland View Post
                    I have the same boots very comfortable but in early bow season they are very hot. I have had them for 4 years now and still look brand new and are getting more and more comfortable.
                    This is why I hunt in shorts during early bow season!

I also invested in a good pair of Under Amrour socks!

Comment

I wear the alpha burly in early season & an insulated in late season. I did change the insoles to a more supportive one...no problems at all.

Comment

Originally posted by KeeganNotSansaba View Post
                        I have those boots and they are awesome.If you like comfort buy them..I bought mine at academy for half price. I believe I paid 50 something for them.

Comment

Me, my bro, and my cousin all have the Lacrosse Insulated 1200 gram boots.

THey are heavy, super insulated, big, but in the end a very nice boot. Just too big for my liking when trying to walk alot or climb into my tripod. Makes it hard with a very large size 14 to fit in those steps. Those rubber boots Keegan posted look awesome and if I didnt have enough pair I would get some

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                            I use Alpha Burlys and the Green "Burly". For the $$$ the burly cant be beat. Muck are great, but WAY TOO HOT (for me). and the neoprine (sp?) seems to hold odor and stink worse than a rubber boot
                            I use the same Alphaburly. Muck boots stink are hot and don't have expandable calve areas.

Comment

I love my lacrosse alpha lites! They are very warm. And it's like walking on a cloud when you wear them. The padding is like and inch thick!

Comment

Working...
                              X