bowstrings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bowstrings

i'm needing to replace the string and cable on my bowtech. what band of strings are ya'll shooting and has anyone tried the octane backbone strings.i'm looking for the best.

Shot Winners Choice for ever.........Just had Rocky install ^^^^ Octane, strings and cables on my D350.

So far I like em

and YOU CANT BEAT A 2 YEAR WARRANTY....thats insane!

Comment

love my zebra twist.....its all i have ever shot and all i will shoot

Comment

Just put my new astro flight string on my bow yesterday and I love it. Korbins Archery made it, they are a sponsor here and will get your string done and in the mail within 3 days. Couldn't be happier with mine

Comment

I've tried a few different strings and always end up going back to vapor trail. If you want vapor trail let me know. I know someone who is a dealer and may be able to get you a discount.

Comment

I am having korbin's build me a set right now and for the price and plus he's a sponsor you cant beat it.

Comment

I have a set of Deezlin strings and cables. haven't moved since I put them on 7 months ago

Comment

I have one of those new Octane Backbone Strings. Great string but I like the two year warranty.

Comment

Working...
                X