Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The farthest I can shoot during the hard winter is 50. So these is my 90 yards shoots of the season not bad I think I will tighten them up with a some more practice. Sorry cell phone pics
    Attached Files

i dont even have a 90 yrd pin

Comment

I am shooting an HHA

Comment

Nice shooting!

We got to see a distance shooting "clinic" this afternoon at our ASA Qualifier.

While waiting for the results to be tabulated, we had a long shot competition. Large Morrell target bag, blacked out with a shirt button sized black dot in the center of a 3x3" orange square shooting from 84 yards(unknown to the shooters)

10 shooters line up for their 5 shots, goal was to be closest to the center.

Mathews Pro, Tommy Gomez took the cash on the first round on his 4th arrow half of the shaft cutting the dot.

Pulled arrows and everyone lined up for another go...this time Gomez center punched the dot with his 2nd arrow, driving it into the bag cover.

amazing

Comment

nice shooting!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hawg Slayer 4 View Post
            nice shooting!!!
            Thanks! I was putting my bow away and look over to the right and there was a 1000 pound moose 10 yards away my heart is beating fast!!! Its amazing how something that big can go unoticed at all. Its funny because the main reason I went outside was because my dog was acting funny.

Comment

Nice shooting brother!

Comment

sweet, good practicing!

Comment

When I left there it was estimated 1400 moose live in Anchorage. At one time the archers had a season for in town moose, but the anti's had that stopped. BTW great shooting. My first moose was 70yds and that group will take one out easily.
                  Pat

Comment

Dang, that's pretty good. I can't shoot that good at 40 yards. Lol

Comment

sweet!!

Comment

Pretty good shooting,but from that far away can you tell the difference between a doe and a nubin buck?

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
                          Pretty good shooting,but from that far away can you tell the difference between a doe and a nubin buck?

DJ
                          That is very sad . Poor nubbin buck

Comment

Great shooting!! I dont think my bow will even shoot that far.

Comment

Nice shooting!

Comment

Working...
                              X