2010 monster 7 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2010 monster 7 help

What would cause a buzz in the bottom cam of my bow at the release of an arrow? What drop away rest would yall recommend to replace my limbdriver that seems to make fletching contact ever once in awhile

Do not know about you cam problem but I shoot a rip cord and I really like it

Comment

Are the module screws tight ?

Comment

Originally posted by APEX127 View Post
        Are the module screws tight ?
        Thats probally what ir is, on the rest the ripcord code red is what i shoot on my monster xlr8 had the same prob with other dropawys with my bow! ripcord works awesome!!

Comment

not sure where the module screws are but that could very well be the case its a new bow only about 50 shots on it so far

Comment

The mod screws are one the string side of the cam ! Also check the Axel E-clips if the are a little loose use a small amount of string wax .... There are 2 small E-clips on
            the roller bar you might want to check also!

Comment

Originally posted by APEX127 View Post
              The mod screws are one the string side of the cam ! Also check the Axel E-clips if the are a little loose use a small amount of string wax .... There are 2 small E-clips on
              the roller bar you might want to check also!
              thats what happened to my friends bow and it was making a buzzing noise and he tightened them and it stopped

Comment

will try and check after church tonight if I remember.... I appreciate yall

Comment

Update on noise ?

Comment

noise from the bottom cam is gone but................. now my sword twilight hunter has a slight vibration in it that I cant seem to make disappear no matter if I tighten the allen head screws or put some of those small limbsavers on it

Comment

check the timing mark on your cams...my Z7 was ringing pretty good, found out the timing was off due to string stretch...local Mathews dealer tuned her back up for a coke and chit chat....

Comment

Working...
                      X