Best Bh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Bh?

What is the best bh for turkeys? I want something that isn't to hard to tune but still works good. Thanks, Sam.

Whatever your shooting now that flies good. I've killed them with about everything I can think of........but if a slicktrick cant kill it, it cant be killed

Comment

I am using st's right now, but the bullhead by magnus looked pretty good but it may be really hard too tune.

Comment

Spitfire 100 3 blade...kills 'em graveyard dead and knocks them off their feet

Comment

Any expandable.

Comment

Slick Tricks all around great BH.

Comment

Slick tricks are good but for turkey maybe montec g5 but it's also going to be up to the grains on the arrow , meaning not to much punch .need lighter arrow. Stay around low 8 grains. Acc s, epics, flatlined, or in the carbon express try the new blue streak some light

Comment

Right now I am pulling 60lbs and shooting fmj's and I have some mayhems I don't use, would it be better to switch to those?

Comment

I wouldnt use fmj s for turkey, but good arrow. I have acc s and epics and there's a new arrow out carbon express blue streak selects those are my 3. Broad heads I think slick tricks, shuttle ts, montec g5s for fix blade. Mechanical , witch I don't like raze 2 blade, t3s, carbon express f15 mechanical(looks like rage).those would be mine.I consider turkey and hog the same , not as critical as deer. And harder to kill therefor probably gonna miss or mess up arrows. So asked yourself what can you afford to lose$$$$. I use epics for pigs and messen around, but I will use my acc superlites 3-49( witch I recomen) anytime. Slick tricks but if you use them on turkey use the standard size, not as big and 100grain but use mag on pig and deer. If u use acc get BAR collars

Comment

slicktricks and fmjs will be just fine

Comment

Vortex 100gr 2 1/2 ich cut. Kills them dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael David View Post
                        Vortex 100gr 2 1/2 ich cut. Kills them dead.
                        My first choice if I was still shooting wheel bow. I will be shooting a double bit ax from a recurve this year. Wish me luck ive missed two buck.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                          Whatever your shooting now that flies good. I've killed them with about everything I can think of........but if a slicktrick cant kill it, it cant be killed
                          X2 Its all about arrow placement. Not particularly hard to take down ifin you hit em right.

Comment

This always cracks me up:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkMabADoA1s"]YouTube - Gobbler Guillotine[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                              Any expandable.

Comment

Working...
                              X