No announcement yet.

Archery shop with good customer service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go see Stan and Rhonda at Smithfield Archery in Ft.Worth. I have had nothing but good experiences at their shop.

Comment

Originally posted by SgtRock View Post
      Thanks for the advise. Maybe I will give OPS another chance.
      Get Kyle or Glen to help you out. Those guys are very helpful. Just call to see if they are there before you go

Comment

Thankyou RemMan, I will check them out. I am going to Cinnamon Creek Ranch tommorow so I will be over on that side of the metromess. Do you know if they are open on sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by RemMan700 View Post
          Go see Stan and Rhonda at Smithfield Archery in Ft.Worth. I have had nothing but good experiences at their shop.
          Rhonda was a nice lady but they didn't seem to have many accessories.

Comment

Thankyou RemMan, I will check them out. I am going to Cinnamon Creek Ranch tommorow so I will be over on that side of the metromess. Do you know if they are open on sunday?
            Sorry, they are only open Tues-Sat.

Comment

Me and a friend went to BPS Garland with the intent to purchase bows about a month ago. We left that store after one of the rudest sales associate I have ever encountered left us high and dry. He messured my friend who has a 31" draw and then said to him. Your gonna have to get a Mathews we dont have any bows your length. Then he said be right back. He went to help another customer who had just arrived. In the mean time me and my friend checked out some of the bows. We found two of them with 31" draw length's. I found a couple I wanted to shoot. Twenty minutes later the salesman came back and was upset that my friend found the two 31" bows after he said they didn't have any. He walked away again with out a word. So we left. I have been a BPS customer for a long time in Springfield, Grapevine, and now Garland and have spent a lot of cash there. I sent the store manager an email about my experiance including the sales associates name and never received a reply. If I had received a reply I may have given BPS another chance.

btw, my friend bought a new bow online about a week ago.

I am always friendly to sales people, I used to be one. All I want is good service.
              Make sure you check out all star in lewisville just cause the one in Dallas hasn't been good to you the one in Lewisville will be bad again. They are very friendly over there. You won't be disappointed with CCR's customer service. I went to bps when I first got into archery and I had a bad experience there too. Some of the guys know what there doing but others not so much. Good luck

Comment

If you decide to come to Houston. The Bow Zone in Spring is great, ask for Richard, he will take great care of you. I just bought a bow from him and he spent plenty of time with me, answered any and all questions I had. Best Customer Service I have reveived in a LONG time from any store.

My 2 cents.

Comment

Smithfields, CCR or Pidgeon Road in Stevenville. All excellent pro-shops.

Comment

Make the drive to Kerens and see Jerry at Rednek Booda Outdoors you will not be disapointed. I have been to alot of shops the past twenty five years and have not ever had the friendly service that he provides. And by the way he is a very sharp bow tech!

Comment

Originally posted by txcwbyon44s View Post
                      On Target Archery in Canton is a good one About the extent of your mileage though
                      X2 worth the drive

Comment

Try Jerry at Rednek Booda Outdoors

Comment

Thankyou to everyone for the advise. I appreciate it.....SgtRock

Comment

I'm sorry that you have had the bad experiences you describe. I have been to the two shops you had trouble with in the Dallas area and was pleased with their service, but I don't blame you for being upset based on your descriptions. I would like to heartily recommend LAKE COUNTRY ARCHERY in Yantis. I live in Plano but feel it very worth the drive to go to Rocky for service or to purchase a bow. He definitely knows what he is doing and provides EXCELLENT customer service.

Comment

x3 for Rednek Booda Outdoors. Jerry is a great person.

Comment

Bad customer service is the norm at NTA from my own experience.

I would try Cinnamon Creek, Rednek Booda, Outdoor Pro in Garland on Beltline (not BPS) or Allstar in Lewisville
                                Last edited by wellingtontx; 03-20-2011, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X