Favorite Hang-on Stands?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Hang-on Stands?

Need a light, simple and bullet proof hang on for public land (Must remove when done with hunt for the day).
    What's everyone using? I have my heart set on a 2011 Lone Wolf Alpha II, but have to wait until the end of April, beginning of May for them to even start shipping let alone be available. Ran across the Muddy Hunter Pro tonight which seems very comparable, and at least $100.00 cheaper. Anyone have any experience with either?

You might try searching TBH, surely someone has asked this question before.

Comment

Nope, tried that already.

Comment

look at the Gorilla Silverback scout hx and the predator stix. Lightweight aluminum and looks nice

Comment

I have a Gorilla Silverback and a Lone Wolf Alpha and like them both. I like to stick with hang-ons that are under 12 pounds and preferably 10 because sometimes I have a good walk to where I hang them.

Comment

Thanks everyone.
            I have heard good things about the Silverbacks combined with Gorilla's sticks, but am concerned about any noise or creaking, and I can't see if there are any methods of levelling the seat and platform. For the money, they are at the top of my list now.

Comment

Check out Loggy Bayou. Great light weight stand, that is both stable and comfy.

Comment

Millennium lock on stand u swear by it sooooo comfortable could sit in stand all day!! With fabric straps no cables so no noise!!! An plenty foot space

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                  Millennium lock on stand u swear by it sooooo comfortable could sit in stand all day!! With fabric straps no cables so no noise!!! An plenty foot space
                  x2

Comment

^^X3
                    Silverbacks are great also

and Lone Wolf are awesome if coin is not an issue

Comment

I appreciate all the help, but ultimately I will be waiting for the LW. I don't want to get a different stand and be remorseful of my impatience. To save $ and even time, I have been looking for a used Pre-China LW Alpha, but have come up short on a couple of them thus far. If I wait for the 2011 versions to be released, coin will not be an issue as I can save from now until then to cover it! It just makes it that much longer to have to trudge the ground and erect natural blinds in the meantime! All part of the KAP experience!

Comment

Then why post this if u already had ur mind made up

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          Then why post this if u already had ur mind made up
                          I asked, and based on feedback I made my decision. Didn't have my mind up until I weighed everyones input.

Comment

Originally posted by Kokanee View Post
                            I asked, and based on feedback I made my decision. Didn't have my mind up until I weighed everyones input.
                            Do yourself a favor and go sit in a Millineum before you buy the Lone Wolf.

Comment

^^ you REALLY NEED TO!

I'm a huge fan of LW....but the millineum is more comfortable than my leather chair!

Comment

Working...
                              X