Best hunting sight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best hunting sight?

What is the best multiple pin sight in yalls opinion? What do yall like better spott hogg or armo tech?

spott hog

Comment

I would guess same quality the way everyone is always comparing the two.. but you can microadjust individual pins with the armortech an thats a big plus

Comment

Armortech or Spott Hogg Real Deal, both have micro-adjust. The Armortech, I think is a little more user friendly when it comes to adjusting pins. Just my opinion. Both are well built.

Comment

i have a set of hunter hoggits i hated them when i first got them but once you i used to adjusting them i love them. Armortech are good to just alot more moving parts and not quite a bright as my hoggs.

Comment

Hha ds xl model 5519

Comment

spot hogg!

Comment

Montana Black Gold

Comment

I use a Spott Hog but used Montana Black Gold in the past. CBE is a fine scope.

Comment

I shoot a spot Hogg hog it and really like it. Just got an HHA single pin and so far it's working out great.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                      I would guess same quality the way everyone is always comparing the two.. but you can microadjust individual pins with the armortech an thats a big plus
                      Spot Hogg has microadjust too.

I vote Spot Hogg.

Comment

Axcel Armourtech .

Comment

I shoot spot hogg and like it my only concern is that the pins tend to have a curve to them. They don't quite go in a straight line because of the 7 pins and the top 2 and bottom 2 are longer than the middle three. It's made that way so you can "stack" them. But shooting a heavier arrow will cause you to need space between them and the sight just isn't made for that. They are kind of shaped like this ) but not that extreme. It's an easy shooter adjustment I just wish it were correctable.

Comment

Originally posted by keep View Post
                            I shoot spot hogg and like it my only concern is that the pins tend to have a curve to them. They don't quite go in a straight line because of the 7 pins and the top 2 and bottom 2 are longer than the middle three. It's made that way so you can "stack" them. But shooting a heavier arrow will cause you to need space between them and the sight just isn't made for that. They are kind of shaped like this ) but not that extreme. It's an easy shooter adjustment I just wish it were correctable.
                            Man you are picky!

Comment

I like Copper John's Dead Nuts for the price and ruggedness. I'm going to trying out the IQ Bowsight this year however.

Comment

Working...
                              X