Glueing Nocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glueing Nocks

Does anybody find glueing nocks completely neccesary. Ordered some new gold tip arrows and on the box real big it stated that the nocks should be glued in before use. What do you think? Never glued them before. Only think I can think of is that it might come in handy for fletching purposes.

I never glue my nocks.

Comment

no need to glue nocks, if they are loose then wrap with some teflon tape, saren wrap or a walmart bag.

Comment

never glued them before and never had a problem

Comment

I glue em on my practice arrows. My hunting arrows have the lighted nock so you cant glue em.

I find on my practice arrows it is very useful. Keeps everything in line time after time. If they break I take a drill and bit that is large enough to cut into the nock but not the shaft. Give it a slow couple turns and the old broke nock will free up from the shaft and you simply pull it out.

In my pig/varmint arrows I do the same. When it comes time to make that shot I cant be worrying about the nock. Maybe its just piece of mind for me.

Comment

No glue on nocks for me

Comment

Originally posted by texanhoyt View Post
              Does anybody find glueing nocks completely neccesary. Ordered some new gold tip arrows and on the box real big it stated that the nocks should be glued in before use. What do you think? Never glued them before. Only think I can think of is that it might come in handy for fletching purposes.
              Photo...????

Comment

Working...
              X