Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help deciding on a new sight please

Hey Guys,

I am new to this site and I look forward to sharing experiences with you all as well as learning a few things.

I need your advice/opinions to help me decide on a new sight. Here are the 3 sights that I have narrowed it down to, but would be willing to look at others if you guys feel there is something I am over looking.

1. Axcel Armortech-HD
    2. Spot Hogg Real Deal with Wrapped pins
    3. G5 Optix XR2

Thanks,
    Bret

I like any 5 pin sight with bright pins, easy to set, then leave it alone and shoot!

Comment

cant speak for the last two but I have a armortech hd and its a very nice sight

Comment

I love my spott hogs. They are great and i have put them through some stuff and they come out great.

Comment

out of those three....spot hogg imo...but all good so you want be disappointed with any of them

Comment

I'm getting the IQ sight. You should check it out. No peep needed.

Patented RetinaLock™ technology, helps users identify bow torque or inconsistent anchor points that lead to lack of accuracy beyond 40 yards. 

Comment

I like the real deal.....tough site with bright pins bro

Comment

Out of the three I would have to vote for the Axcel. It seems to me to be more user friendly and would hold up to being hit by a bomb.

Comment

I like the Axcel out of those 3. But I will always shoot with HHA. They have a lifetime warranty, and I sent them an email at 8:30 one night when I had a problem and had a response in less than 10 min. My new part was in the mail the next day after emailing back and forth until 10 pm. Also they are made in the USA.

Comment

Armortech for me. But all are great sights.

Comment

I have the real deal wrapped .19. Excellent sight. I shot an axe 6 with the armortech the other day. Liked it as well. Hard choice between those two.

Comment

aggiebret,

You mention multiple pin sights. I have shot many different brands for many years and liked the majority of them. The ones you mention are all good. Going on the assumption you are another "good agg" I would be remiss if I do not suggest to you trying a single pin sight. I recently purchased a HHA 550 single pin sight and it is the best thing since sliced bread in my opinion. I am not an advocate of long range shooting, but it has improved my longer shots tremendously.
                        Just thought I would pass this on to you.

Comment

look at the TrophyRidge micro alfa 5pin...they're vertical alignment...

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                            cant speak for the last two but I have a armortech hd and its a very nice sight
                            X2. Very nice machining and attention to detail on these.

Comment

Have you checked out the Hit-Man by Trophy Ridge? Light weight yet built tough, .019 pins but they are bright! And it comes with an ADJUSTABLE light built in. All for a real good price. I bought one a few months back and absolutley love it.

Comment

Working...
                              X