Arizona EZ fletch mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TEAM SHARK View Post
    I noticed that when I fleteched my first arrows that it placed the vanes a little more down that shaft than is probably necessary. I measured it and it looks to be 1.5 inches from the nock groove. I measured some other arrows I had and it looks to be only about 1 inch. My arizona fletcher is a little older I think. Where does the mini fletcher place the vanes (what distance from the nock groove?)
    I just measured mine at 1 1/4, I would make sure that your nock is seated all the way to the groove. I have some Easton acc's that came fletched and they were 1 1/4 from nock to the end of the fletching as well. My arrows shot just fine so I don't see it being a problem. On one of my first arrows to re fletch I had the same thing happen to me but I didn't have the nock seated very well.

Comment

But the further you slide down the arrow, the further down the fletching are attached. I just fletched a couple arrows and I had to extend my nock out so that the fletching would be glued around 1 inch.

You know what, I have the original Arizona EZ fletch and not the mini. Maybe that is why there is a difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhunter004 View Post
        Very nice, there are a few good eBay stores that sale blazers dirt cheap if you buy in bulk. I need to get me some wraps from cam too.
        mine are on the way...
        thanks for the info on the fletches...

Comment

Originally posted by Mojo View Post
          I'm sucha copion...
          You don't say!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TEAM SHARK View Post
            But the further you slide down the arrow, the further down the fletching are attached. I just fletched a couple arrows and I had to extend my nock out so that the fletching would be glued around 1 inch.

You know what, I have the original Arizona EZ fletch and not the mini. Maybe that is why there is a difference?
            Im not too sure, maybe one of the pros will chime in on that.

Comment

I just ordered 2 sets of mini arms for my 2 fletchers from Bohing direct. It was about 16 bucks a set..cost 46 for shiping and all. Its like getting 2 new fletchers for the regular price of one..

Comment

got the mini helical yesterday. It did an awesome job and was really easy!

Comment

i found that it doesn't do well with wraps and i don't like my fletching as far foward as it puts them.

Comment

I have done a few dozen and had no problems with the wraps. Dont spin the arrow in the fletcher and you can pull the hole apart some if you need to.

Comment

DaveC.

I had the right helical for four inch or longer fletch. I bought the mini arms direct from Arizona EZ fletch, and it worked fine with my old fletcher. In fact, it put more helical than the right helical arms for the full size fletch.

Comment

I picked a Mini yesterday and fletched a dozen arrows with Blazers. The helical that this thing puts on is awesome.

One issue: on every other arrow or so, when I would unlock to close the arms, one or two of the arms wouldn't align right with the shaft of the arrow and I would have to line it up by hand. This would cause the end of the blazer to bend a little when it was finished and loose some of the helical twist.

I'm probably doing something wrong. Anyone else have this problem?

Comment

Never had that problem. Are the pins that hold the arms on loose?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                            I picked a Mini yesterday and fletched a dozen arrows with Blazers. The helical that this thing puts on is awesome.

One issue: on every other arrow or so, when I would unlock to close the arms, one or two of the arms wouldn't align right with the shaft of the arrow and I would have to line it up by hand. This would cause the end of the blazer to bend a little when it was finished and loose some of the helical twist.

I'm probably doing something wrong. Anyone else have this problem?
                            Close arms by hand, one at a time,put cap on, then release bottom to hold arms in place.
                            Don't force bottom up after it stops, this will skew the vanes.

Comment

Working...
                            X