Assassin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assassin

I know there are alot of bowtech threads floating around but i was wondering about the assassin prices. Do they sell them bare? I do not like the acessories that come with bows and would rather get a bare bow

I have never bought a bow from an archery shop that wasn't bare.

Comment

Originally posted by gatt40 View Post
      I have never bought a bow from an archery shop that wasn't bare.
      Were they from cinnamon creek ranch?

Comment

the assassin is a package bow comes with everything for I think 599.00. check with Jerry at rednek booda outdoors. He has them in stock

Comment

Im pretty sure the assassins come as a package deal. Ive seen them 575-599 depending on where you get them. PM Rocky, he may be able to work with you on the bare bow thing. Ive been a mathews man forever and im going to shoot one on friday. Ill keep you updated

Comment

I'll check with rocky

Comment

I bet this will be the top bow sold this year. What a deal for great bow.

Comment

alot of bow shops will give you a small amount for trade-in on the accessories you do not want. its not much though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawg Slayer 4 View Post
                  I know there are alot of bowtech threads floating around but i was wondering about the assassin prices. Do they sell them bare? I do not like the acessories that come with bows and would rather get a bare bow
                  I sent an e-mail to Bowtech to see if they sale them bare and in Black Ops, they still havent responded, If I get any info I will post it.

Comment

There not offered in black

Comment

Originally posted by chillymac View Post
                      There not offered in black

looks like they do.

Comment

Originally posted by emtpbowhunter View Post
                        I sent an e-mail to Bowtech to see if they sale them bare and in Black Ops, they still havent responded, If I get any info I will post it.
                        Thanks

Comment

Be best to call your local shop. They have a hard time replying to emails.

Comment

Jerry at Rednek Booda has an assassin black ops looks killer also several in camo also!

Comment

Originally posted by Booger74 View Post
                              I bet this will be the top bow sold this year. What a deal for great bow.

Maybe by bowtech

Comment

Working...
                              X