Bowtech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kokanee View Post
    i shot the 340, the z7 and the z7 extreme in one day (travelled 200 miles to do it) and went with the z7 extreme. Not so much for the lack of liking the 340 as much as the distance to have to travel for dealer support. I really liked the blacked out finish much better from bowtech than from mathews. The grip on the 340 was by far the most comfortable of the lines.
    all of those are great bows. Pm segbert; he bought an extreme about a month ago and has already changed out the grip. He can help you out with it.

Comment

d350 all the way!

Comment

Originally posted by jcso139 View Post
        d350 all the way!
        yes sir all the way, we shot every bow there was to shoot and the 350 was the best

Comment

I like to draw of the bowtechs better feels good when it breaks over

Comment

I have a bowtech justice and like it very much, if any complaint its a little loud in comparison to my buddy's z7. I have to say i like the smoothness of my bows draw over the z7. Bowtech has good bows, if you are in the market for a bow price shouldn't be an issue look at all the bows and if u find one save until you can get it, don't just settle!

Comment

I bought a 340 last year and decided i wanted another bow to set up different for indoor and to have a backup hunting bow. i spent a lot of time shooting different bows last year and did the same thing this time and i bought a black ops 340. couldnt find a bow that i liked better. the z7 with the smooth cam and the carbon matrix were the others i thought about getting. i liked the assasin but did not like the invassion.

Comment

I shot a lot of bows last year and it was a tight race for first with the Z7 and 340. I went with the 340 based on the vibration I felt in each, quietness, and the solid backwall of the 340. I bought an 08 Elite Synergy Extreme off of a fellow TBH'er and really like it as well, very close with the 340, just not as quiet but fast and SUPER smooth.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                  No, Bowtech isn't the same since KS left.
                  Bowtech's cheif designer came up with the working Binary cam system, not Kevin.
                  Kevin 'borrowed' the binary cam and used it on Elite, (for 6 months till a judge issued a cease and desist order), then redesigned it to a 2track system for the current line of Elite bows.
                  After KS 'left' Elite, he redesigned a hybrid (cam& 1/2) system for Strother bows.
                  Now that he is no longer with Strother Bows, Strother now has a Binary cam bow with a redesigned module system.
                  P.S.E. uses a Hybrid cam system on alot of their bows, and a single cam system on several.
                  Bowtech has several variations of the Binary cam on different bows, along with a single cam system on their Diamond line.
                  Bowtech isn't the same since KS left, most would say they've raised the bar.
                  It's a shame the Binary cam system (developed by Bowtech)isn't any good.
                  HERE HERE IM ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES TO BE GOOD FREINDS WITH THE BOWTECH CREW I GET TO TRY OUT THE NEW BOW BEFORE THEY HIT THE STORES. THEY HAVE COME A LONG WAY AND ITS JUST GOING TO GET BEETER. I SHOT THE STROTHERS AND DIDNT SEE WHAT WAS SO GREAT ABOUT THE BOW

Comment

Working...
                  X