No nighttime pics on camera...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No nighttime pics on camera...

I have a primos 46 that I have had out for two weeks. Checked the pics troday. Had around 150 on the card. No nighttime pics at all. Anyone had this sort of issue with a primos cam? I looked on primos site for any answers and also looked thru the users manual to make sure I hadnt missed anything.

camera

I havent heard of many problems from primos....I work in sporting goods and sometime u just get a dud I would take it straight back to the store and exchange it for a new one...

Comment

check your settings.... If everything is good, don't hesitate to take the camera back.

Comment

no problems with mine...could be they r feeding during daylight now bc offseason and no pressure, but something has to be comin in at night

Comment

Originally posted by mhbaseball View Post
          no problems with mine...could be they r feeding during daylight now bc offseason and no pressure, but something has to be comin in at night
          Im certain hogs are moving thru at night. I changed the sensitivity level to high from normal. I don't know if that will do any good but I figured I would give it a try. The feeder and pen that the camera is on is new to the area (only been set up for two weeks or so)

Comment

**Hogs are moving thru the area outside of the pen, but within range of the camera...

Comment

ttt

Update: Primos contacted me and they believe I have faulty LED's. If anyone else has this problem I suggest you contact Primos

Comment

Working...
              X