No announcement yet.

refleching arrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a better pick of the helical it puts on them.

The nice thing about the Arizona is that it does 3 at a time as the others only fletches one fletch at a time.
    Attached Files

Comment

Bought the ez fletch and refletched about 18 arrows before it broke so i took it back to cabelsas paid 30 bucks more and got the all metal bitzenburger. I talked to many folks on here who have used em for many years, and like those i talked to I am extremely pleased with its performance.

Comment

Originally posted by tookeymonster View Post
        Here is a better pick of the helical it puts on them.

The nice thing about the Arizona is that it does 3 at a time as the others only fletches one fletch at a time.
        Looks like I need to add a mini to the tool chest. That's a lot of helical for a Blazer.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

blitzinburger

Comment

AZ ez fletch!

Comment

I have a Jojan that I have used for years and it does anything i want it to

but Richard has about convinced me to try a Arizona EZ mini

Comment

Nice thing about the arizona is that it fits nicely into my plano bow acessory box I got from bass pro.

Comment

oops, did not mean to post on this again.

Comment

The BITZENBURGER is the most solid built model out there. It will outlast all of us.

Manufacturers of Precision Fletching Equipment Designed by experienced archers so you can make your own perfect arrows. EXPLORE! Check Out Our Jigs Unparalleled quality, simplicity, and precision sets this fletching tool in a class by itself. Our products are used by professional archers, bowhunters, beginning archers, hobbyists, and archery instructors. Get All the Details Watch…

Comment

Working...
                    X