spot hogg hunter or axcel armortech hd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spot hogg hunter or axcel armortech hd

looking for a new sight. Right now I have an apex gear sight with 4 .029 pins but the pins look too big on my longer shots so I am looking for a new sight. I am trying to choose between the spot hogg hunter or the axcel armortech hd. They both look like good sights and have the 5 .019 pins that I am looking for but the axcel has the microadjust. Which do you guys have experience with and which do you think is the better sight as far as durability and options? Thanks in advance.

Ive never tried a spot hogg but I have the armortech hd and that sight will be hard to beat as far as construction and ease of use

Comment

Originally posted by rem788 View Post
      looking for a new sight. Right now I have an apex gear sight with 4 .029 pins but the pins look too big on my longer shots so I am looking for a new sight. I am trying to choose between the spot hogg hunter or the axcel armortech hd. They both look like good sights and have the 5 .019 pins that I am looking for but the axcel has the microadjust. Which do you guys have experience with and which do you think is the better sight as far as durability and options? Thanks in advance.
      I have both and they are both excellent products, I do like the Armortec a little better.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
        Ive never tried a spot hogg but I have the armortech hd and that sight will be hard to beat as far as construction and ease of use
        Go with the Armortech HD it is much more user friendly.

Comment

another vote for the Armortech, great sights and very easy to adjust

Comment

Armotech hands down is my personal favorite, spot hogg sights are great I just don't like the pin adjustment, might take a look at the montana black gold ascent, this is another sight I would put in the same class. I shot the Ascent with a 3 pin head and could adjust out to 100yds without the pin clutter. The Armortech HD is a top notch sight, very bright, built like a tank, quiet, fit and finish are great, you won't be dissapointed.

Comment

spot hogg has been very very good to me.

Comment

ArmorTech HD, that micro adjust on individual pins makes it real nice for dialin' it in...I've got the 7 pin on my Z7(only cause I bought it off a fellow tbh'r) would prefer a 5 pin...but the deal was too sweet to pass up....good luck in the decision makin'....

Comment

i have a armortech hd and love it but different strokes for different folks

Comment

Armortech Here.

Comment

led watch

I be enduring Verizon's Palm Pre Plus and can't seem to cautious of any exhibition videos on the browser. I've tried to download adobe shaft actress but it won't appear to subside me. Anyone comprehend what to do?

Comment

I have the Armortech HD Pro ( it has the dovetail mount). Great sight, and built like a tank. The easy pin adjustment will get you hooked. I think the SH's are great sights, but adjusting the SH pins is a beating.

Comment

I have been going back and forth with this question for a week...wanting to put it on my new hoyt spyder30..ordered the armortech HD hoping cabelas will let me compare with the spot hog..it might come down to a decision thru the peep site. Most people say the spot hog pins are brighter

Comment

I have amortech hd with 5- .010 pins. Very easy to adjust. I really like it.

Comment

Armortech hd vote

Comment

Working...
                              X