Hoyt Rampage XT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoyt Rampage XT?

Has anybody shot it yet?Hows it shoot!Whats the draw cycle like,solid back wall,noisy, vibration?

Nobody shot one yet?

Comment

Shoots very good. I dont think anything can touch it for the money.

Comment

ttt!!!!

Comment

I shot one this past weekend. Compared to the assassin I didn't like it personally. Had some hand shock. Smooth draw cycle, but just didn't feel right for me. Ccr has some ready to shoot if ya wanna try it for yourself.

Comment

It was also a little bit louder than the assassin. But out of the 4 I shot (assassin, rampage, pse brute and an alpine) I ranked it #2. hope this helps ya.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback fellas!!I am going to try to go and shoot one tonight and see if I like it!

Comment

It shoots pretty good. I don't think you will find a better or tougher bow for the price.

Comment

felt great, getting rid of a diamond iceman , to downgrade or is that upgrade . very quite, valley a lil short. but for all the features u get it cant be beat.

Comment

I shot one last week. I think it is a fantastic bow. It was smooth, good valley, and fast enough. It had a slight buzz when I shot it, but there was no stabilizer on it either. I think that would fix it. It is in my top 3 right now. I am drooling over getting a new bow, I just can't make up my mind!

Comment

Just go buy you the hoyt.

Comment

Isn't the only difference between the rampage and rampage xt the riser? Ones cast and ones milled? And I think the regular rampage is like 200 cheaper than the xt

Comment

Rampage xt has fuel cams and better limbs. Rampage has M4 cams cheaper limbs. 100-150 dollars in price different. Remember the hawk series it's turbo vs. super, same difference.

Comment

Good bow for the money.
                            Not sure how I feel about the cast riser... will be watching to see how they hold up.

Comment

I shot the Brute x, Assassin and Rampage, The rampage seemed to have more hand shock and jump, The draw was similar to the assassin, more of a wall before the let off.

Comment

Working...
                              X