decisions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

decisions

Well my wife been saving her pennies for our anniversary. Problem is i cant decide what bow i want. The mathews z7 extreme was nice but i just cant convince myself it really is better than the martin cheetah or pse vendetta. I guess my question is what really is the difference other than price . Is their anything that justifys the price? Is just brand preference? Maybe should just go with gut feeling n qiut putting so much thought into it and let her buy me that z7.

Go with the bow that feels the best to you in your hand and the one that you like shooting the best.

Comment

Mathews bows offers one of the best resell values, plus warranty to the original owner is perfect...look into warranty stuff versus your other choices, also, the Elite Archery warranty is prolly the best warranty out there...it covers the bow no matter who bought it first...I like makin' sure that if anything happens to my equipment, it's got a good back up and customer service along with that...
      I'm waiting on my Z7 to get here and can't wait...

Comment

I have been comparing Bows for a while and I found the three bow I like the best are, the Fred Bear Carnage, the BowTech Destroyer 350 and, the PSE X-Force Omen. I like the speed factor, but if speed isn't your thing, then I would recommend the Diamond Stud or the PSE Bowmadness XL. If you went with any of these bows, you would be truely satisfied!!!

Comment

Originally posted by justin.polasek View Post
          I have been comparing Bows for a while and I found the three bow I like the best are, the Fred Bear Carnage, the BowTech Destroyer 350 and, the PSE X-Force Omen. I like the speed factor, but if speed isn't your thing, then I would recommend the Diamond Stud or the PSE Bowmadness XL. If you went with any of these bows, you would be truely satisfied!!!

You won't be disappointed with the Destroyer 350...I love mine

Comment

well came home and found the Z7 extreme on my bed. Guess she made the decision for me! loss of words right now!

Comment

Awesome!
              Congrats!

Comment

I have the regular Z7 and love it, so i guess with the extreeme you will extreemely love it!!

Congrats

Comment

Working...
                X