new primos predator den GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new primos predator den GB

i just got a new primos predator den GB earlier today, i got a great deal on it, any input on this blind or what yall think??

We have one and it's been a great blind for the money. We sprayed ours down with some tent dry water proofing stuff and it seemed to help out with the leaking that some have had problems with.

Comment

I ordered one two weeks ago got it in last Friday and sending it back to cabelas today. Used it one hunt and the zipper on the main entrance crapped out. What a shame I really liked the material, roomy inside, and predator camo. Maybe you will have better luck with yours.

Comment

good blind I have one. i like the vision better because of the windows but the predator den is a great blind for the price. very roomy, great material, good camo pattern.

Comment

Originally posted by MeatEater View Post
          We have one and it's been a great blind for the money. We sprayed ours down with some tent dry water proofing stuff and it seemed to help out with the leaking that some have had problems with.
          Have you had success hunting in the rain?

Comment

k someone enlighten me, I havent seen one yet, what r they running pricewise...???

Comment

Have had one for a couple years, dont use it much but have been happy with it so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakesfish View Post
                k someone enlighten me, I havent seen one yet, what r they running pricewise...???
                got mine for 119.99

Comment

Originally posted by TedStriker View Post
                  Have you had success hunting in the rain?
                  I like to be there when the weather breaks, like when front moves in rains for a few hours and then clears out. I have seen a lot of good deer that way. Plus I hate sitting around camp

Comment

Working...
                  X