Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions for Bowtech Admiral shooters

Question #1
    How do you manage control letting your draw down?..... I can't seem to do this even slightly stealthy with this bow, it just takes off!

Question #2
    Does anyone shoot Easton FMJs out of their Admiral? If so, how are they performing? I currently shoot a really light arrow (Beman ICS Bowhunters), but I'm interested in switching to FMJs.

id like to know about the easton full metals also, i am shooting a diamond iceman, which is a single cam admiral, and btw my let downs are easily controlable maybe its the double cams your having issues with... i do like my ics hunters so i dont know why i would switch but im curious

Comment

You think maybe you are pulling to much weight?

Comment

I think the harsh draw let down is because of the cams and/or draw cycle of this bow...... I've owned and shot many different bows (single and binary cam)........and I've always been able to control every bow I have shot at 67-70lbs.....but letting down from full draw with this Admiral is different.

I know FMJs are great arrows, a ton of people shoot them and swear by them..... I just wanted to see if anybody had any negative input about shooting them with an Admiral before I spent my cash on some.

Comment

I shot fmj's out of my admiral and they were fantastic. I shot 62lbs and most animals got complete pass through.

It was hard to let down the difference between the hard wall and the valley is measured in fractions of an inch and it will try and yank out of your hand. once i got used to it . . . . it wasn't a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post

It was hard to let down the difference between the hard wall and the valley is measured in fractions of an inch and it will try and yank out of your hand. once i got used to it . . . . it wasn't a problem.
            x2

Comment

Hey thanks! Appreciate the info. I love this bow, in the last year I've owned Diamond and Hoyt before I got this bow from a tbh member. There's just something about this Bowtech that works for me...
              Glad to hear FMJs shot good for you, gives me that extra affirmation before spending the $.

Comment

Working...
              X