Ladies and releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladies and releases

Wifes getting a first bow for Xmas. I trying to rig her out and the thought of a release came to mind. I was wondering what the ladies in your lives shoot and why? I shoot a scott mongoose I think(rain moved in on me and my hunt in NW AR and it's too dark in my ground blind to look at it well) and love it but the thought and idea has come to mind to try a hand held thumb release. So any ideas for me to look at and consider. I guess I could some how find and archery shop that may let us try them but not sure of one close to me that will.

Try the Scott little goose for her.. its a little smaller and should fit her well

Comment

The Scott Little Bitty Goose. I'm larger than most women and the Little Goose is too big. The Little Bitty Goose was designed for women and men with smaller hands. They also make a release for kids.

Comment

A couple of weeks ago I gave my daughter her first bow for her 16th birthday (thanks J.Shoot) and right now she's using my Carter 2Shot. It is a little large for her hand so I've ordered her a Scott Little Bitty Goose to try.

Comment

I use a truball wrist slung release. The length of thr trigger was a little long and it is easy to shorten by taking the bolt out ans cutting it down.
          I also have a thumb release but sometime my grip isn't strong enough

Comment

I shoot the little goose and little bitty goose. I would say whatever you get go with one that has the caliper attached via nylon or rope. That way it can be shortened or lengthened to get the perfect fit.

Comment

My wife uses the Little Goose with the youth/ladies velcro strap, fits her very well.

Comment

I use a tru fire release, Its a little big around my wrist but I love it. I believe they have a ladies release now.

Comment

I bought another tru-ball beast II and let my daughter try it. Her consistency and accuracy went up right away. It's perfect for small hands.

Comment

Working...
                  X