KIDS bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KIDS bow

anyone have a preference on a kids bow (new beginner bow for a young girl)

Depends what you mean by young girl. My 6 year old son is on the smaller side. He is shooting the Mathews Genesis Mini. Its a great beginners bow.

Comment

6 year old daughter thanks for the info

Comment

I know Martin makes a youth bow that has an enclosed arrow rest that keeps the arrow from falling out. It seemed to bee a good idea.

Comment

Hoyt just came out with the Ruckus:
          LIMB YZ 50
          AXLE-TO-AXLE 29 ¾"
          BRACE HEIGHT 6 ¾"
          DRAW WEIGHT 10-50#
          MASS WEIGHT 2.8 LBS.
          ECCENTRIC OPTIONS
          & DRAW LENGTHS VERSA-FLEX
          18-28"
          281 FPS

Comment

My son shoots a Diamond Razor Edge.....great bow...it can adjust the Draw Length without going to an archery shop and without buying new cams.

Comment

X2 on the Diamond Razor Edge and they have 2 sets, 1 from 15#-30# and 19-29 draw length, 2 from 30#-60# and 19- 29 draw lengh.

Comment

Diamond Nuclear Ice, great little bows with lots of adjustment, plus it comes in digital camo and pink digital camo. My boys are 9 yr and they love them!

Comment

Dimaond Nuclear Ice or Razor Edge

Comment

thanks for all of your information guys

Comment

There are many good choices at there for kids. We're using the Parker Buckshot and it does kill.

Two other kids he shoots with have Diamond and Browning youth bows - they all shoot consistently when set up right.

Last edited by Stroker Ace; 10-17-2010, 08:54 PM.

Comment

I bought three youth bows last year for my grandsons:
                        1. Mathews Mission Menace. Fully adjustable and shoots very well, about $300.00
                        2. Razors Edge. Fully adjustble and like the Menace shoots very well, again about $300.00.
                        3. Bought off of ebay PSE Spyder, older bow, best shooting of the bunch and again fully adjustable, paid $85.00 + shipping.
                        We also have a genesis type bow by Parker that works well for starting out. You can spend a lot or you can spend a little and have about the same equipment.

Comment

Fuse has a bow out that both my girls are shooting (6 &11) comes with sights rest arm guard three arrows and they love the pink camo. Took them to the 3D shoots with it this last season 10-25lbs and 10-24" draw. Not a deer killer but gets them started and enjoying being with Daddy

Comment

At 6yrs old she is too young for a razors edge, nuclear ice is 14-24 in and 10-29#'s, I've seen a 3yr old pull one back before.

Comment

Working...
                            X