Need some advice from a Bear Bow Shooter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some advice from a Bear Bow Shooter

I am recently in between bows, saving up to get the bow that i want. For the mean time i had a guy that offered to sell me a setup on a 2006 Bear Element Package. I have never shot one of these or heard from anyone who has...its so cheap im thinking of getting it just to tide me over until i get the bow i want. Has anyone shot this bow or could give me some info on it??? Like i said, im not expecting it to be great but its almost too cheap to pass on. Thanks.

it will get you in the woods and get the job done

Comment

I had an Element and thought it was a well made bow. Not the fastest or lightest, but a solid bow. If you could get one set up and ready to go for less than $300, I would jump on it. They go for between $150 and $250 on eBay.

cricman

Comment

go for it...... i still hunt with mine and its a kiler

Comment

Its a nice shooter and a real smooth drawing bow as well!If you,re getting a good deal on one I would jump on it!

Comment

Ive had 3 BEAR bows in last few seasons and every one was a darn good shooter. Cant go wrong. Im shooting a 2010 ATTACK and 2010 Strike right now

Comment

Just got a bear GT 32 and really like it!
              Got a great deal and am out there in the woods!!!

Comment

My 2010 Bear Strike is shooting great at about 310 fps I think. I'm pleased with it's quietness and consistency. But, this my first bow; so, I have nothing to compare it to.

Comment

bear archery

I have a 2007 bear instinct and it shoots great.

Comment

Originally posted by naclh2o_therapy View Post
                    i have a 2007 bear instinct and it shoots great.

Comment

I have a 2009 Lights Out and love it. Very smoth and quiet

Comment

I got a 2010 bear strike. It shoots faster than my buddies Mathews and shoots harder and just as quiet. Wouldn't trade it for anything. I love it!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X