Best time to buy new bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best time to buy new bow

I'm in the market for a new bow, can I get a better deal on a "last year model" when the new ones come out or should I go get what I want now

I'd wait a month and see what the new ones look like.

Comment

tough call depens on budget

Comment

I experienced, that it doesn't really matter. They don't put a big sale on bows.

Comment

on the net u can find good deals on last years bows mostly bear, parker, pse, quest, diamond, maybe some hoyts but never do i see mathews

Comment

You can usually pick up some good deals around Dec/Jan as some folks are through hunting for a while, so they may sell their bow/set-up to get ready for the latest "new thing" to hit the market.

Comment

Buy todays technology tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by trex1210 View Post
                You can usually pick up some good deals around Dec/Jan as some folks are through hunting for a while, so they may sell their bow/set-up to get ready for the latest "new thing" to hit the market.
                This is the best way. You can often buy a near-new rig that has been used very little for much less than the same stuff new.

Comment

I think I would wait until the new bows come out and see whats out there, new and last years.

Comment

Go with cash in hand and if they won't deal on price then walk out the door. You probably would do better in Jan\Feb when their sales are down.

With it being hunting season, it their prime time for sales, so they may not want to wheel in deal.

Goodluck

Comment

Working...
                    X