Scott Release question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott Release question

I am looking at a couple of the Scott Archery releases. I am wanting the NCS connection. However, I am left handed. Does anyone know if these can be turned around to accommodate Lefties? Thanks for your help in advance.

Jeff

Jeff.. I can tell you 100% yes.. thats the same one I shoot. I will have 2 small allen wrench spots where you can adjust it to you hand size and you can flip it over. ... Its a fire release with a hair trigger..My buddy was scared to shoot it lol he thought the wind was going to set it off.. Scotts all the way!

Comment

I am looking at the Sabertooth with the dual caliper head. Would this be a good one to shoot of a string loop, or should I go with a single caliper head? Thanks for helping.

Jeff

Comment

go with the dual-jaw design, ideal for string loop's

Comment

cmeadors, thanks for your advice on this.

Jeff

Comment

I shot fletch hunters for years, when I switched to Scott, my accuracy improved immediately, I won't shoot anything else. whichever scott you select, I think you'll be happy. Doyle Beasley

Comment

Originally posted by jwal View Post
              I am looking at the Sabertooth with the dual caliper head. Would this be a good one to shoot of a string loop, or should I go with a single caliper head? Thanks for helping.

Jeff
              I have one of these and really like it.

Comment

Working...
              X