my new bow- Bowtech Tribute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my new bow- Bowtech Tribute

my son gave me this for Father's Day. I am blessed! finally got it all tricked out yesterday. I can't believe how well it shoots.

Sweet looking rig!!! Dont shoot through the pool!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fingershooter View Post
      Sweet looking rig!!! Dont shoot through the pool!!!

Comment

Lucky dad!

Comment

that pool looks very inviting. You could practice your bowfishing in there.

Comment

becareful w/ that super slam. i stripped the dovetail mount out yesterday, i never noticed it cross threaded until i took a shot and the sight flew off the bow... its a good sight but those threads are finiky.

Comment

Originally posted by Samiel2d View Post
              becareful w/ that super slam. i stripped the dovetail mount out yesterday, i never noticed it cross threaded until i took a shot and the sight flew off the bow... its a good sight but those threads are finiky.
              that's good to know. thanks!

Comment

You will like bowtech

Comment

nice looking rig

Comment

That's a beauty! I've had my Tribute since 2007 and I'm still happy with it. Took a lot of critters with it! Good choice.

Here's a short video of my Tribute in action...oldie but a goodie!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Nice rig. Maybe, now that I've got my daughters into archery, I can look forward to a present like that someday.

Comment

thanks for the replies,guys. nice shootin' Chew.

Comment

Congrats on the Tribby.
                          I've been shooting one since 2006 and feel no need to see what else is out there.
                          It works-well.

Comment

Hey is that a custom or aftermarket grip on it? It looks sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by martin-easy View Post
                              Hey is that a custom or aftermarket grip on it? It looks sweet!
                              it's a Mean V2 from Crackers. I like it a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X