What's a good quiver?? For high country speed pro x10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's a good quiver?? For high country speed pro x10

I just gotthe new high country archery speed pro x10 last week and I'm trying to get it all setup. I got a rip cord code red rest. G5 Optix xr sight. Now I need a quiver. I was looking at the bone collector 5 arrow and the apex gear 5 arrow.

What's a good light weight 5 arrow quiver?

What are you using on you HCA bow????

First, how do you like the X10? And second, sorry I cannot help you on a quiver, i use a hip quiver and have for a long long time. Would be nice to see some stats on the bow when you get it set up and a chance to do some testing.

Comment

So far I love the x10. Great draw to a nice drop off in the valley with a solid back wall. It realy wants to go if you back off. But I like keeping the Back pressure on the pull. Did I mention this thing is fast and still dead in my hand. I'm happy with my choice
      anyone looking for something new needs to try this bow. I'm going to shoot at cinnamon creek next week and i want to shoot it thru the chrono and see what happens.

Comment

Thanks for the input. I understand there is not much difference in the 09 Speed Pro and the X10, but a little in the design. You are correct in the fact that if you relax and try to creep at full draw, it will take it from you, but that sure helps in keeping the back tension up. I love mine and it is fast,very quiet and absolutely dead in the hand.

Comment

i recommend alpine archery or the new g5 quivers myself. bass pro shops has both. they are both super quit and very reliable quivers.

Comment

check out the Tight Spot quiver you wont be sorry

Comment

PM Paul and get this Apex from him. I have the same one. Works great for me.

Comment

x2 on the tight spot. They may not be cheap, but they are quality quivers.

Comment

Another one for the tight spot. Great quiver!

Comment

tight spot

Comment

Just bought a new G5 quiver this weekend and so far I love it. It's built solid. I had the Apex quiver and while I loved the design the materials were less than quality. I had the bracket that fits on the bow crack ( which the company replaced, no questions) then the plastic piece on the quiver broke and a couple of weeks ago the bottom rubber part that holds the arrows came off ( the glue gave way) G5 is metal, looks like it's gonna last a while. Plus, it balances on my bow better.

Comment

Tightspot

Comment

Tight spot

Comment

I'm a soft loc guy myself. I would have another quiver. Unless they quit making them

Comment

Working...
                            X