Looking for a new Quest Primal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a new Quest Primal

Anyone know apro shop that sells one? And no I'm not going to those idiots at Bass Pro or Cabels. I want a to buy from someone that knows what they are doing. Thanks!

Where are you at and how far do you want to drive?

Comment

Not every Bass Pro Shops has an idiot working behind the counter. I run the archery shop at the Bass Pro in Pearland and i shoot the Primal. Wherever you decide to purchase your bow. you will love it. i cant put mine down.

Comment

G5 pm sent

Comment

For Quest bows, contact Jerry Reeves at Redneck Booda Outdoors. They are in Kerens, just a little East of Corsicanna. Great guy and super shop.

Comment

Curtis,
            I can tell you this I have seen G5 archer's bow and he did a nice job setting his up and on top of that he is a really good guy.
            Llu

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
              For Quest bows, contact Jerry Reeves at Rednek Booda Outdoors. They are in Kerens, just a little East of Corsicanna. Great guy and super shop.
              2X , I shot the Primal at his shop the last time I was there. Great shooting bow!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                2X , I shot the Primal at his shop the last time I was there. Great shooting bow!

I too have shot one of these at his shop. Great shooting bow and really good guy. If your in the area you need to stop by and check it out.

Comment

Working...
                X