Arrow Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrow Help

I just bought my daughter a Parker Sidekick, it's set up with 24" DL and 40# DW can anyone recommend the proper arrow length and wieght she should shoot. I'm trying to surprise her for her B-Day. Thanks in advance. Six

What brand of arrows are you looking at? Go to the manufacturer's website and then pull up their arrow selection chart. Hope this helps.

Comment

Comment

Unless she's fairly young, Gold Tip 3555 expedition hunter with a 100 gr point. Will take her as far as she wants to go on draw weight (won't take long to get to 45#). Length depends on where the rest and her hand fall on the bow... plus if you want to leave some room for growth.

With that said, I'd call these guys... www.huntersfriend.com. Helpful web site and good to deal with.

Or...call one of the sponsors on this site.

Comment

Todd, Would these big to big for her bow. Easton Axis 400 M.O. Obsession Arrows I know they need to be cut down they're 26.5 now. Six

Comment

the beeman ics hunter jr are good arrows and they fly fine at 40lbs and under. i shoot em out of my recurve. they fly straight and hit true. and its only like $20 a 6pk or the beeman ics hunter w/ the vibrake inserts cut to length which are only $30/6pk at gander mt. i can personally vouch for both arrows, they're cheap, fly straight and true. imo they're great for beginners, cause when she loses 1-2 (we all know it happens) they're not that expensive to replace.

Comment

Originally posted by Sixpack View Post
              Todd, Would these big to big for her bow. Easton Axis 400 M.O. Obsession Arrows I know they need to be cut down they're 26.5 now. Six
              I'd let her shoot these till her fundamentals are good, then get arrows to fit.

Comment

My son is shooting the exact same set up. I picked up some realtively cheap Carbon Max arrows from BPS to get him started, which I think are Carbon Express arrows. They shoot really good out of that bow.

Comment

Please help!!

Im getting serious fletching contact on the inside part of my riser, but i could consistently shoot a 4" group up to 40 yards. I know it shouldnt be a big deal because its not affecting my accuracy, but it will make me feel better if i could fix this problem.

Comment

Working...
                  X