Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I have finally got it. Thanks.

Comment

So, how do you adjust it at full draw when you don't have a machine to hold it? Isn't having a person hold it kinda' dangerous?

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
        So, how do you adjust it at full draw when you don't have a machine to hold it? Isn't having a person hold it kinda' dangerous?
        Read step 5,6,7 you let down and make the adjustment, repeat until it is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by SPUD View Post
          Adjusting the 2nd & 3rd axis on my sight and was wondering if doing it at full draw will have that much difference than doing it in a vice.

Javi, Rocky or anybody???
          3rd axis is mostly important on severe up or downhill shots.

Need to be done at full draw(preferably in the field), because of the way you hold the bow and the torque applied to the string and cable guard will turn the bow slightly.

if you are shooting to the left on downhill shots, you need to turn the level (sight body) away from you and if you are shooting to the left on uphill shots the opposite is true.

I see too many people simply square one up in a bow vice...& level away, only to wonder why they even bothered.

Comment

lol

and as I post...I can see this has been well covered.

great job guys....and gals.

Comment

Originally posted by JBS View Post
              In a nutshell 3rd axis makes your level read level when aiming up or down hill.
              Only thing I would add to this is on step 4.

"draw your bow aiming at the plum bob WITH AN ARROW NOCKED"

Comment

Working...
              X