Fletching jig??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fletching jig??

Hey guys what jig have you guys had the easiest time with? What is the best one that works with blazers? What kind of glue do y'all use? Is the best place to buy all of this stuff on eBay?

The reason for all of this is because I bought some of camerons wraps. All of my arrows are new so I want the best results possible. I do have some arrows to do some trial and error on as well. Any advice would help.

I like Arizona EZ fletcher, Blitz is ok also

Comment

I use a Blitz, easiest to use, to me.

Comment

The new Bohning Helix Jig is very simple and easy to use and puts a nice helical on the vanes. I use Goat Tuff Glue with mine..

Comment

I have used the Arizona EZ fletcher and also the Bitz. I would use the Arizona EZ fletch due to it sets your blazers at a 2 degree offset and it also is quicker since it fletches three insteat of one at a time. The glue that I use is either gold tips tip grip or bohning quantum xt. Tip grip is not as runny but they did make a gel form of the quantum. It dries in seconds.

Comment

Bitzenburg all the way.

Comment

Bitzenburg here. Very consistent. Also, once you get some glue on a plastic flecthing jig, you'll understand why you want a metal one.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloHump View Post
                Bitzenburg here. Very consistent. Also, once you get some glue on a plastic flecthing jig, you'll understand why you want a metal one.
                X2

Comment

Originally posted by Derrik View Post
                  The new Bohning Helix Jig is very simple and easy to use and puts a nice helical on the vanes. I use Goat Tuff Glue with mine..
                  same here. but I use Loctite gel.

Comment

The best possible jig to get would be the bitzenburger. That being said I have a Bohning Jig and it works great for me. Also with blazers the easiest one for you to use might be the Bohning Blazer Jig ,but with that one you cant fletch any vanes longer than a blazer.

Comment

I use the Arizona. But put tape on the arms and slit the tape to keep the glue off.

Comment

Bitzenburger, definitely. I use CX bond or the stuff by Bohning for glue. Check eders.com. If you join their buyers club you end up saving a lot of $$. If you spend over $250 on archery gear/year it pays for itself.

Comment

Use the Bitz and your local pro shop! If he closes you will be wondering why!!

Comment

Archery Country Austin pushes the Arizona EZ fletcher

Comment

arizona ez fletch is pretty hard to beat , practice using only small dots of glue on your blazers about every 1/8" to prevent extra glue squeezing out. Use goat tuff,or easton quick . have fun !

Comment

Working...
                              X