G-Fade on G-5 Quest bows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G-Fade on G-5 Quest bows?

Any body seen the camo job on these bows? Wonder if any other dipping businesses could do this?

Darton has it in a limited edition! Just take your limbs off and have them dip or paint the riser in the color you want. When all the bows came in black, way back, and you paid extra for camo, camo it is!! Now some are charging more for black and camo is standard, go figure.

Comment

that fade job is purdy slick.

Comment

2010 Quest Heat G-Fade

The G fade is a great looking.

Comment

Man, that is super sharp.

Comment

Has anyone shot one yet. Ive been getting the itch to go shoot one but I know if i do it will be coming home with me.

Comment

They pull very smooth. There very quit. All in all a great fealing bow.

Comment

Daddy Likes

Comment

Jerry, any probs with that QAD not getting out of the way?
                  I have the XPB 32 and love it but think the QAD might not be getting out of the way all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanyriver View Post
                    I have the XPB 32 and love it but think the QAD might not be getting out of the way all the time.
                    You might need to switch arrow holders. Your QAD should of came with two different sized forks. Give QAD a call. they'll send you one free of charge if you don't have one.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanyriver View Post
                      I sale allot of QAD rest. If installed properly you should have no issues at all with arrow clearance.
                      If you need a shorter holder i have them.

Comment

I shot a Primal at Gander Mountain the other day and it was like butter. Extremely smooth with a solid back wall and also extremely quiet.

Comment

just do it youself. take your camo bow and sand the finish off and spray paint the rest black. can't be that hard...................... just kidding. those bows have a cool finish to them.

Comment

Love that black to camo fade.........really sharp.

Comment

For those of you that do not know, G5 bows and Elite bows are made in the same factory by the same people. G5 is a very nice quality bow.

Comment

Working...
                              X