No announcement yet.

DIY---- Hog Light (Stabalizer Light)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the idea but i did mine a little diffrent with a set of see through scope mounts and an old stabilizer tell me what yall think

Comment

I think I just may have to rig one of these up myself. Thanks for the great DYI

Comment

I finally got to try my hog light over the weekend, although I did not see any shooter hogs, the light worked great. I was able to see about 50 yards and would be comfortable shooting at a hog out to 30 yards with no problems.

If you see my previous thread, I did not make the light, but bought a flashlight and pressure switch. I used a scope mount to mount the light to my stabalizer.

Comment

shooter hog???

were not on the same wavelength....

ac

Comment

new to the site.
            wow this is just what i needed.
            i have never shot a bow now i just love it.
            this nite lite is awsome. thanks for the info on this
            henry

Comment

Great ideas! Thanks for the info.

Comment

Nice

Comment

I think I am ready to give this a try. Maybe a good project for the long weekend.

Comment

REALLY KEWL. Will have to try to make one for sure.

Comment

wow posted in january when I bought the light and finally gat time to do it. Laid everything out and wait no flashlight. Asked my wife and she says yes I remember that light your son (18 months old) was playing with it outside. So now Im gonna have to get another one. I am gonna try a camo dip kit on the body of the light while I have it off

Comment

like the idea but the cord could be different. i think that one would be in that way at times

Comment

Just got my light on ebay. Paid $7.50 for it. Same Coleman one. I'll be making my DIY light in a matter of days! Great thread!

Comment

Great Job

Comment

Great DYI, ima do it tomorrow

Comment

nice i like it!

Comment

Working...
                                X