No announcement yet.

Big Knife Build - For the Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not personally into large oversized knives, but that is a very cool knife that anyone would be tickled to have! Good job.

Comment

Originally posted by Bard View Post
      I'm not personally into large oversized knives, but that is a very cool knife that anyone would be tickled to have! Good job.
      funny enough, I'm not either but it's fun to mix it up ocassionally. Thanks for the kind words. I wonder if anyone noticed the liquid vibranium?...I guess they're not buying it!

Comment

wow

Comment

I saw the liquid vibranium right away but my brainium just assumed you were Captain America.

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Lawhunter View Post
              wow
              Originally posted by Bard View Post
              I saw the liquid vibranium right away but my brainium just assumed you were Captain America.
              Originally posted by RafterS View Post
              Wow!
              Thanks! Haaaaa Captain Underpants maybe

Comment

That is really cool. Good job!

Comment

If you happen to make it to Bownanza, I'd sure like to see this one in person, if you can borrow it from your neighbor .

Comment

Very nice, always impressed with your work.

Comment

Thats snazzy

Comment

Originally posted by SamHarper View Post
                        That is really cool. Good job!
                        Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                        If you happen to make it to Bownanza, I'd sure like to see this one in person, if you can borrow it from your neighbor .
                        Originally posted by JES View Post
                        Very nice, always impressed with your work.
                        Very kind.

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                        Thats snazzy
                        Thank you all for the kind words!!

Comment

Big Knife Build - For the Movies

I didn’t know about Vibranium. Great you can harness the energy!

Wakandan Vibranium is the most common variety, and is often referred to simply as "vibranium". It is a rare substance native only to the small African nation of Wakanda.

The Wakandan isotope possesses the ability to absorb all vibrations in the vicinity as well as kinetic energy directed at it. The energy absorbed is stored within the bonds between the molecules that make up the substance. As a result, kinetic energy is dissipated within the bonds instead. There are limits to the capacity of the energy that can be stored, and although the exact limitations are not yet known, there have been a few examples.

One such instance was when the Roxxon Energy Corporation discovered that a small island in the South Atlantic had a foundation composed of vibranium. Due to this, Roxxon found it necessary to destroy the island with explosives. Unable to absorb the force of the explosions, the vibranium was destroyed, but it succeeded in entirely absorbing the sound made by the explosion, preventing damage to the surrounding area.

This variety of vibranium is also a powerful mutagen. Vibranium exposure led to the mutation of many Wakandan natives.[volume & issue needed] Its radiation has also permeated much of Wakanda's flora and fauna, including the Heart-Shaped Herb eaten by members of the Black Panther Tribe and the flesh of the White Gorilla eaten by the members of the White Gorilla Tribe. Both give superhuman abilities to whoever eats them.

That’s a great looking knife!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                            I didn’t know about Vibranium. Great you can harness the energy!

Wakandan Vibranium is the most common variety, and is often referred to simply as "vibranium". It is a rare substance native only to the small African nation of Wakanda.

The Wakandan isotope possesses the ability to absorb all vibrations in the vicinity as well as kinetic energy directed at it. The energy absorbed is stored within the bonds between the molecules that make up the substance. As a result, kinetic energy is dissipated within the bonds instead. There are limits to the capacity of the energy that can be stored, and although the exact limitations are not yet known, there have been a few examples.

One such instance was when the Roxxon Energy Corporation discovered that a small island in the South Atlantic had a foundation composed of vibranium. Due to this, Roxxon found it necessary to destroy the island with explosives. Unable to absorb the force of the explosions, the vibranium was destroyed, but it succeeded in entirely absorbing the sound made by the explosion, preventing damage to the surrounding area.

This variety of vibranium is also a powerful mutagen. Vibranium exposure led to the mutation of many Wakandan natives.[volume & issue needed] Its radiation has also permeated much of Wakanda's flora and fauna, including the Heart-Shaped Herb eaten by members of the Black Panther Tribe and the flesh of the White Gorilla eaten by the members of the White Gorilla Tribe. Both give superhuman abilities to whoever eats them.

That’s a great looking knife!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Haaaaa! love it!! Yes, there's lots that's still unknown about vibranium...the variety used in this experiment was ferric chloride mixed with distilled vinegar (70/30), neutralized and followed by an 18 hour soak in freshly brewed instant coffee (Nescafe Classic - this is all it's good for too!)

Comment

As always great knife and leather Brain!

Comment

Way cool knife! Looks like the neighbor got the better end of the deal!

Comment

Working...
                                X