No announcement yet.

Wood Stove In Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was my great uncle’s/aunt’s. Was the only source of heat and cooking in the cabin they lived in their whole life until the late 80’s. They didn’t have electricity or running water. I got this stove and painted it about 15 years ago.

I will one day put it in a shop I build as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a nice old stove, Cody!

My Ex had an older cousin that lived like that back in the late '70s. We went to visit one time. Her husband was a wood carver. They lived in the Ohio river valley near W.V. He had built their house from trees he cut down.

Comment

I have 2 stoves that I installed with the wall exit kit. One with a lot of inside pipe and one with very little. Both draw really good. I will try to find pictures and post them.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyatt 545 View Post
          I like the straight out the roof pipe. Much better draw, cleaner, 0 smoke, and very efficient burn. This is in my barn in NC. Keeps it around 70 in teens-low 20s. Can burn smaller fire when in 40s when don’t really need much heat. With the roof kits and silicon, I wasn’t too worried about water coming in. ALOT of folks up here prefer the roof instead of offset(s)

[ATTACH]1112759[/ATTACH]
          Is that a shop built stove?

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
            Is that a shop built stove?

Yes sir. Fab/steel shop here in Boone, NC made these in 80s-90s

Comment

Text me 254-749-3229 I can send you some pics of how I did mine. I just installed it last week.

Comment

I need stove like thatttt, and the shop haha

Comment

Working...
                X