Shed work shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shed work shop

I've been busy with this shed for a couple months. Got an 8x12 put in the backyard and got busy. Walled it in and ran electricity to it. Put in the benc and shelves. Added the most important thing this weekend, the AC. I'll use for making fishing lures and painting them. The garage is still my wood shop.
    Attached Files

One of the inside.
    Attached Files

Comment

Looks great

Comment

What about a fridge for cold beverages??

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
          What about a fridge for cold beverages??
          I like your thinking.

Comment

That looks like a nice place to go hide and drink beer or other alcoholic drinks and not be bothered for hours.

Making fishing lures is something I don't have the patience for. I tried making some lures when I was a teenager, none of them worked for crap. Usually laid on their side or rolled in loops, about everything a lure should not do. We had a swimming pool, back then so I could test them out as I made changes. I never made one, that I thought worked good enough to even take fishing.

I have respect for guys who can make lures, more so, lures that catch fish.

Comment

Got to make a few lures in the new shop. AC makes a big difference lol
              Attached Files

Comment

Keep at it Bud making your own
                baits is the way to go

Comment

Id have room to do that in mine If someone would just come take all my wifes decorations.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                    Got to make a few lures in the new shop. AC makes a big difference lol
                    Those look deadly. I like them... You desperately need insulation.. It would be a meat locker...

Comment

Insulation is next.

Comment

That will do it Kevin!

Now, if I could only figure out how to A/C the outdoors in my driveway, I'd have a great place to work on my trucks.

Comment

I just have to paint the outside and my projects are through for the summer. I did a shed at my place in Sargent with a toilet and walk in shower plus AC. Refinished 4 chairs my wife had in the attic for 30 years and this shed. Nothing left to do but go fishing.

Comment

“Nothing left to do but go fishing.” Just seven words, but they form one of my favorite sentences! Nice lure workshop and also nice lures, good luck fishing!

Comment

Working...
                            X