X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They in troubleeeeee

Comment

Gettem all!

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Caught 16 last night. Had a couple outside the trap but the bigger sow would not let them go in so I decided to go ahead and catch these. Trap is rebait Ed and ready to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cellular Hog Trap

I live it when a plan cones together!

Have you tried Bill’s favorite pig bait yet? Get the too ripe to sell strawberries and plums a big food store picked out of the produce bins to throw out (and will give you go into the back and ask the produce manager) in 5 gallon buckets.

Let them ripen and ferment in the sun a few days until the fruit turns into a sweet-smelly mush and pour in your trap. They can’t resist the smell.

KAP! Thank God we don’t have them up north in Montana- although I’ve hear that there are ranches that want to put them in fenced areas for paid hunts.

Comment

Looks like the next group is on death row and just don’t know it yet. Their time is very limited.

Comment

Oh boy! Another pig trap-n and kill-n!

Comment

freaking awesome....stack'em up!!!

Comment

Man that setup is awesome!!

Comment

Caught 9 more last night. 54 so far this summer. Still plenty more to catch.

Comment

Man that trap has really proven to be worth the trouble to build. Have you ever considered building a few and renting them out?

Comment

Great job kp!

Comment

Caught 4 more last night. These are the 4 that I missed last weekend. Caught 60 since April.
                          I have another trap setup in another place that should produce several more in the coming weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by kp143631 View Post

Caught 4 more last night. These are the 4 that I missed last weekend. Caught 60 since April.
                            I have another trap setup in another place that should produce several more in the coming weeks.

what do you do with them afterwards?

Comment

Those would fit perfect on a skewer. Or roasted whole on my big pit.

Nice job KP!

Comment

Originally posted by nimrodtracy View Post
                                what do you do with them afterwards?
                                I give them away to anyone wanting one to eat and I keep a couple sometimes for myself. The rest get fed to buzzards and coyotes. When you catch 60 in a little over 3 months it’s hard to eat them all or find that many people wanting them.

Comment

Working...
                                X