No announcement yet.

Cellular Hog Trap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 more last night and several more in this location to catch. This makes 93 so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I need to build one of these in a bad way. ATT coverage is bad at our place. Any chance they make the electronics to work on Verizon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
        I need to build one of these in a bad way. ATT coverage is bad at our place. Any chance they make the electronics to work on Verizon?

Verizon runs on a different frequency than AT&T & T-Mobile. I'm not aware of a controller that runs off Verizon. However, you could purchase a Verizon hotspot and then run a wifi switch that you could control your gates with plus you could use a wifi camera and run it off your hotspot as well for your live feed camera.

Comment

KP, did you ever make that video you were considering making?

Comment

Originally posted by knighttime View Post
            KP, did you ever make that video you were considering making?
            Yes sir. This is my first video and I have no editing software to use. Hopefully this will help and if you have other questions please let me know.

Comment

Nice killing

Comment

Originally posted by kp143631 View Post
                Verizon runs on a different frequency than AT&T & T-Mobile. I'm not aware of a controller that runs off Verizon. However, you could purchase a Verizon hotspot and then run a wifi switch that you could control your gates with plus you could use a wifi camera and run it off your hotspot as well for your live feed camera.

I do have a Verizon hot spot. I’ll have to start looking into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                  I do have a Verizon hot spot. I’ll have to start looking into it.

If you go the Hot Spot route you will need this WIFI switch to activate you gate.

Comment

Yes sir. This is my first video and I have no editing software to use. Hopefully this will help and if you have other questions please let me know.

https://youtu.be/-r27Ek6QI94
                    Sweet!! Thanks!

Comment

Great video Kyle!

Comment

Made 35lbs of breakfast sausage today from the pigs I caught this week. Tried out the JC Legg seasoning and it did not disappoint. Plan to make more once it cools off a little.

Comment

Time to move one of my traps. I have this group ready as they are getting more regular in showing up.

Comment

Excellent video sir! That helped me get mine wired up! Thank-you sir I greatly appreciate it. Now just have to find time to build the gate.

Comment

Appreciate all the info do you have a new picture of your remote boxes with the
                              Solenoids

Comment

I set a goal of trying to catch 100 hogs and with this group it but me at 106 hogs caught since May. Still have lots more to go. I have only been trapping on the places I deer hunt in Hope to help my deer herd out.

Comment

Working...
                                X