Alfalfa Feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alfalfa Feeder

Made a hay feeder to add to the buffet I put out for my hungry critters. It will hold about a bale and a half. It is made out of tubing and aluminum sheet metal. Any questions feel free to PM me.

The legs look crooked in the pics but they aren’t in person. I guess the angle of them and the camera lens, make it look crooked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Very nice.

Comment

Good build. Well done.

Comment

FANCY!!!!

Someone has contacts with some Plant Insulators

Comment

That's really nice, good job !

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Man that’s super nice. You got skills!

Comment

That's very nice.

Comment

Looks good! I threw a bale into ours at the property during the cold snap a couple weeks ago and went out there Saturday and nothing ate it should have bought more protein instead. I guess our axis are different... lol

Comment

My deer don’t mess with it from what I can tell. Javalina tore it up

Comment

Originally posted by npe001 View Post
                      Looks good! I threw a bale into ours at the property during the cold snap a couple weeks ago and went out there Saturday and nothing ate it should have bought more protein instead. I guess our axis are different... lol
                      Not only do we have Axis but we also have Stag and Sika that will tear up alfalfa. Now that I made something nicer for them to eat it from, they probably won't even smell it now. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
                        Not only do we have Axis but we also have Stag and Sika that will tear up alfalfa. Now that I made something nicer for them to eat it from, they probably won't even smell it now. LOL!
                        Lol my fallow eat everything and they didnt touch it. But the same feeder in Junction was empty in a day...

Comment

Originally posted by npe001 View Post

That’s interesting. Here in Kerr county during that cold snap we had, the alfalfa in my feeder was the only thing they would eat while we had white all over the ground. Guess the deer are just picky in some areas. They picked on it all throughout the day. (hard to see through the trees but yes that is an alfalfa feeder) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks good. Probably make a pretty good cotton seed feeder as well with some 2X2 wire tied on to the bigger panel wire.

Comment

nice

Comment

Working...
                              X