PVC Rabbit Cage Frame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PVC Rabbit Cage Frame

Made a rabbit cage frame out of PVC today. Looking for something lighter and more mobile than my heavy wood framed hanging cages. No glue. Just hammered everything together. All cuts with a sawzall. 8' wire cage rests on the pvc. Will be easy to clean out with water hose. Roof ended up a little trashy due to making due with materials on hand. Turned out pretty good for a few hours work...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo1CJUgRpUY"]PVC Rabbit Cage (Grow Out Cage) - YouTube[/ame]

We've got two litters (one delivered this afternoon and one due tomorrow) if anyone is interested in started up a little backyard breeding operation for meat rabbits.

I love your rabbits, Bobby! Great idea on the portable grow out run. I'm glad you got those rabbits from TAMUK. They spent many years developing them and have strict culling guidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      We've got two litters (one delivered this afternoon and one due tomorrow) if anyone is interested in started up a little backyard breeding operation for meat rabbits.
      So you're saying your rabbits are breeding like, uh.... rabbits?

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
        So you're saying your rabbits are breeding like, uh.... rabbits?
        Humping like bunnies!

Comment

I did something similar when I had meat rabbits. The PVC made it easy to move their cages daily to new, fresh grass. You should check out Circo PVC fittings if you plan on sticking with PVC. They make all kinds of customs fittings including hinges for doors, lids, etc.

Comment

Can we get some pictures

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
              Can we get some pictures
              What ya need pics of...

Comment

Working...
              X