No announcement yet.

Owl Creek Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk about stalling out! I hit a serious wall on progress and have gone about 2 years without moving our build along. Between selling our home, renovating another, and now preparing for child #3, we just haven’t had the time. Cooper and I got several sits in during season last year but only pigs were harmed. We have finally decided to call in a professional and should have the barndo through sheetrock, patio added, and lean to area poured/enclosed in the next few weeks. Stay tuned for actual updates!

Comment

Growing Like weeds!!

Life / plans always seem to find their own way regardless of our assumed schedule...good to see ya rolling with it :-)

Comment

In for pics

Comment

Come on! I was gonna propose a temporary ban for ghosting us but you kinda banned yourself!

Hopefully paying a pro will make it go faster! I know the feeling! Keep the updates coming!

Comment

Some great pics, Randall.

Comment

Take all of the time you need! It is a special place!

Comment

Great Post!!!!

Comment

Lean to and patio concrete is poured, HVAC and electrical are done, metal delivered late this week and should start going up Monday. I’m thinking we’re about a week out from spraying insulation.

Comment

Nothing like a good porch!

Comment

Love it! Keep the momentum going!

Comment

Great thread Op and thanks for taking us along.

Comment

Working...
                        X