No announcement yet.

DIY Cabin build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a picture after wood oil dried out some.
    Attached Files

Comment

Got a picture after wood oil dried out some.
      Attached Files

Comment

Excellent job and work. You should be proud of the job you did.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
          Excellent job and work. You should be proud of the job you did.
          thanks, I’m very proud of how it turned out. Sometimes it’s almost unbelievable I built all of that over the last two years.

Comment

Looks fantastic. Any idea how long that oil will keep its color?

Comment

I know we are not supposed to be envious, but I am! Would love to have a place like that! Impeccable carpentry skills!

Comment

Though I’de share these. Picture I’ve been planning on taking since day one of the build.

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
                  Though I’de share these. Picture I’ve been planning on taking since day one of the build.
                  That's pretty cool! Who did the taxi work on the buck? Looks like it is real.

J/K bother. You got it going on~!

Comment

looks like a post card

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
                      Fantastic!

Comment

This is just incredible.

Comment

Thanks, now that deer season is over, as soon as this rain lets up I’m going to start the stone work around the bottom and landscaping.

Comment

In a world of shortcuts, your craftsmanship and attention to detail really stand out. I bet you could teach Bob Vila a thing or two.

Comment

Wow this is really nice work. All the detail trim and stuff.

Comment

My 10yo son said he really wants to build a small cabin w me, so I guess I need to finally buy a lot somewhere - this is inspiration.

question- any insulation on the sub floor? If not do you wish you had?

Comment

Working...
                                X